Pakistan Citizen Portal is a platform that connected all government organizations that are formed for people to help like education authority, police, and cybercrime department and help centres etc. This platform is active all over Pakistan through a mobile App.
People can register complains about anything on it from their homes and from anywhere. This is a brave and fair step from the government to address people’s complaining about any department. This step can shorten the distance between government and common people.
All Pakistanis, overseas Pakistanis and others can file a complaint on the citizen portal without disclosing their identity.
How to complain?
- Download Pakistan Citizen Portal App from play store
- Register yourself on the App
- Give your basic information by filling the given form
- Click on the register button
- Fill your details
- Now the user is registered
- After registration user logged into the app
- User give username
- Enter password
- The main page will appear
- Click on + button
- Now you can enter your complaint
Authorities on Pakistan Citizen Portal:
- Development projects
- Energy and Power
- Environment and Forest
- Excise and Taxation
- Human Rights
- Immigration and passport
- Kamyab jawan
- Land Revenue
- Law and order
- Licenses, Certificates and registrations
- Media, cyber crimes
- Municipal services
- Naya Pakistan housing and development
- Overseas Pakistani and call Sarzameen
- Social safety
- Securities and exchange commission of Pakistan
- Youth affairs
User can give feedback on the app about the complaint like is their complaint solved or not. The user is satisfied or not for the services etc.
- User don’t need to go in office for complying
- User can complaint from home
- User can direct complaint to the related authority
- User can hide his or her identity
- User can give feedback about the service